An invitation on an event or booth includes the following services:
– Participate in the event by wearing one or several cosplays, which requires preparation in the morning before the opening, which can reach several hours of work (make-up, FX, dressing)
– Meet and great visitors: welcome, animation, answers to questions, print signing, photo call, etc. in a relaxed and friendly environment.
– Public announcement of my event participation, and about my program on my website and social networks. With a direct link to the pages of the event or company owning the booth.
– Permission to use the photos that will be sent to you (noting the photographer credits for each use) for your web communication, social networks and printing.
– Preparation of luggages: costumes, booth decorations, books and cosplay exhibition, materials for workshops and conferences,… according to your needs.
– Possible post-event costume repair.